Labels

Friday, April 13, 2012

25 Sexiest Film Characters

1. Bruce Wayne
Played by: Christian Bale
In the Film: Batman Begins
Best Line: "Does it come in black?"







2. Count Dracula  
Played by: Gary Oldman
In the Film: Bram Stoker's Dracula
Best Line: "I have crossed oceans of time to find you."



3. The Phantom
Played by: Gerard Butler 
In the Film: The Phantom of the Opera
Best Line: "You will curse the day you did not do, all that The Phantom asked of you!"












4. Patrick Bateman
Played by: Christian Bale
In the film: American Psycho
Best Line: "Don't just stare at it eat it!"













5. The Joker
Played by: Heath Ledger
In the Film: The Dark Knight
Best Line: "Why so serious?"













6. Sirius Black
Played by: Gary Oldman
In the Film: Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
Best Line: "The ones that love us never really leave us."






7. Harvey Dent
Played by: Aaron Eckhart
In the film: The Dark Knight
Best Line: "I make my own luck."













8. The Sheriff of Nottingham
Played by: Alan Rickman
In the Film: Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
Best Line: "Locksley I'm gonna cut your heart out with a spoon!"












9. Arthur Dimmesdale
Played by: Gary Oldman
In the Film: The Scarlet Letter
Best Line: "In God's Eyes I am her husband!"









10. Eric Draven
Played by: Brandon Lee
In the Film: The Crow
Best Line: "I'm dead, and I move."













11. Drexel Spivey
Played by: Gary Oldman
In the Film: True Romance
Best Line: "I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties."





12. Stanley Kowalski
Played by: Marlon Brando
In the Film: A Streetcar named Desire
Best Line: "Hey Stellllaaa!!!"













13. Tyler Durden
Played by: Brad Pitt
In the Film: Fight Club
Best Line: "Now as a question of etiquette as I pass do I give you the ass or the crotch?"












14. Johnny Castle
Played by: Patrick Swayze
In the Film: Dirty Dancing
Best Line: "I don't see you fighting so hard, Baby. I don't see you running up to daddy telling him I'm your guy."








15. Norman Stansfield
Played by: Gary Oldman
In the Film: The Professional
Best Line: "Bring me everyone, Evverrryyoonnnee!"








16. Michael Corleone
Played by: Al Pacino
In the Film: The Godfather
Best Line: "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."













17. William Wallace
Played by: Mel Gibson
In the Film: Braveheart
Best Line: "Every man dies, not every man really lives."








18. Maximus 
Played by: Russell Crowe
In the Film: Gladiator
Best Line: "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."











19. Jim Gordon
Played by: Gary Oldman
In the Film: The Dark Knight
Best Line: "He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a dark knight."

20. Jack Traven
Played by: Keanu Reeves
In the Film: Speed
Best Line: "I'm gonna rip your fucking heart out, I swear to God."





 

21. Jim Stark
Played by: James Dean
In the Film: Rebel Without a Cause
Best Line: "You're tearing me apart!"

22. John McClane
Played by: Bruce Willis
In the Film: Die Hard
Best Line: "Yippeekiyay motherfucker."










23. Ichabod Crane
Played by: Johnny Depp
In the Film: Sleepy Hollow

Best Line: "Villainy wears many masks, none of which so dangerous as virtue."












24. Mad Max Rockatansky
Played by: Mel Gibson
In the Film: Mad Max
Best Line: "If you're lucky you can hack your ankle in five minutes; go."












25. Sailor Ripley
Played by: Nicolas Cage
In the Film: Wild at Heart

Best Line: "Did I ever tell ya that this here jacket represents a symbol of my individuality, and my belief in personal freedom?"




No comments: