Labels

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)

In the eighth and final film of the Harry Potter saga, Harry along with his friends Ron and Hermione continue their search for the Horcruxes of Lord Voldemort to be able to destroy him, but unfortunately Voldemort finds out that the trio are hunting them. Harry realizes that the last of the Horcruxes is inside the Hogwarts Castle, but they need help getting in. However after Severus Snape, the now Headmaster of Hogwarts knows that Harry is back, the inevitable battle between good and evil begins. Many say this is the best of all the Harry Potter films and I must agree; with awesome edge-of-your-seat action, stunning visual effects, and epic battle scenes it is a remarkable conclusion to an unforgettable series. Based on the novel by J.K. Rowling. Starring Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Robbie Coltrane, Ralph Fiennes, Michael Gambon, John Hurt, Jason Isaacs, Gary Oldman, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, David Thewlis, Julie Walters 9/10 Rated PG-13

4 comments:

Pallavi said...

Personally, I didn't like this movie, it was all made up. They couldn't keep the originality of the book and it was commercial in a BIG way.

I have always been fond of the first 3 movies of the series and when I spot a difference between the book and the movie, its a big turn off.

They could either cut off parts from book or enact them in the same as they are in the book but doing it differently doesn't look good to me.

Melanie B said...

Actually now that I think about it I really should've read the book first before reviewing the film, because I haven't read the last two books yet. I appreciate your feedback, thank you! ;)

Unknown said...

This was my favorite Harry Potter movie! I just finished watching it again at Dish Online and I think it was actually better the second time. I think a lot of the reason I enjoyed it so much was because of all of the fighting scenes. The special effects were amazing. The only bad part was the realization that this movie is the last one. Some coworkers at Dish said they might remake all of the movies but I think this one should be left alone.

Melanie B said...

Hello Titanius and welcome to my blog! I agree with you about the effects, they were fantastic. And it gets better and better each time I see it. Thanks for the feedback! ;)