Labels

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stone (2010)

Jack Mabry is a parole officer soon to be retired. But before he does he reviews one last case; a convicted arsonist named Gerald "Stone" Creeson who is up for parole. Soon Jack finds himself finding sympathy in Stone and in his life, but Jack has no idea that Stone will do just about anything to be set free from prison, including using his beautiful young wife Lucetta to seduce and manipulate Jack. I had high hopes for this because I'm an Edward Norton fan who likes most of his work but this film isn't one of them. Norton's southern accent got on my nerves after a while, Jovovich's acting was awful, and it just didn't pull me in, I didn't really empathize with any of these characters. Starring Edward Norton, Robert DeNiro, Milla Jovovich, Frances Conroy Rated R 5/10


No comments: