Labels

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Favorite Comeback Lines

"His name is Bug." "What's his last name? Spray?" - Uncle Buck
"Maybe he got a date with one of them "tuck jobs." "No, your mother said she couldn't make it." - The Machinist
"I thought only pansies wore neckties." "See that? I thought only assholes used the word pansy." - Footloose
"You think you can keep that straight Johnny? What you can and can't lay your hands on?" "You just put your pickle on everybody's plate college boy, and leave the hard stuff to me." - Dirty Dancing
"How does it feel to be an independent, Schoenstein?" "How does it feel to be an asshole, Neidermeyer?" - Animal House
"Homicide Ventura; now how you gonna solve that one?!" "Good question Aguado. First, I'd establish a motive. In this case the killer saw the size of the bug's DICK, and became insanely jealous." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective
"Edwards, if you were half the man that I am..." "Hey man, what are you talking about? I AM half the man that you are!" - Men in Black
"Charlotte I think you may be old enough for a boyfriend now." "If I'm old enough maybe you're too old!" - Mermaids

Got a favorite Comeback Line from a Favorite Movie? Don't be scared to share!

No comments: